Saturday, June 19, 2010

Support BP

I just saw an ad for free bumper stickers for a campaign to boycott BP. I have encountered many stupid ideas over the years, and this is certainly one of the dumbest I have ever heard. Someone wants BP to pay for the oil spill and believes that the best way is to reduce their income. I believe that the best way is to INCREASE their income. This would provide the money that they could use if the courts assess liability for the costs. I am going to look for a BP station today and fill my tank. I want them to be able to pay for the damages. Just my personal opinion as to the best way to get the necessary monies. I do not believe that the American taxpayers should pay nor do I believe that any one should be strongarmed a la obama.  You may enter your opinion.

1 comment:

  1. So, based on your theory, BP is not actually paying for the clean-up, we are. And the whole disaster becomes a publicity stunt to boost their sales. Something just sounds wrong there.

    ReplyDelete